Looking for Beach Breeze and Sandy Sun? Hit Dubai’s coastline which is full of stunning beaches. Each beach with its unique individuality makes Dubai one of the most sort-after places for an assorted beach culture. From serene calm beaches to action packed spots, there is something to suit everyone’s taste.
Let’s explore top five favorite beach spots:
- Sunset Beach: A relaxing getaway from the busy city life, sunset beach is a lively beach full of sunbathers, picnickers and families. The beach offers some of the gorgeous views of Burj Al Arab and sky covered with colorful kites from the neighboring Kite Beach. It is a photographer’s dream beach. Being one of the calmer spots along the coast, it is a favorite beach for romantic evening strolls and lovely morning runs.
- Kite Beach: This beach is for activity –loving families. With plenty of space, the beach offers sports including beach volleyball, beach football, kite surfing, skate park, kids play facility etc. It is manned by lifeguards. Apart from that, there are multiple shacks serving shakes and yummy delicacies. It’s easy to lose track of time here.
- Palm Jumeirah Beaches: Palm Jumeirah is part of Dubai’s prestigious man-made archipelago, the Palm Islands. It is more like a cluster of beaches, rather than a single spot. Whether you’re looking for a romantic weekend, seclusion, fun with the family or just a getaway, Palm Jumeirah’s beaches are filled with endless activities, restaurants and cafes. Atlantis, The Palm is one of the main highlights of the island. It also has Dubai’s most popular attraction parks – Aqua-venture Water Park and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- Black Palace Beach: Amid the royal fortresses at Al Sufouh, lies a tiny trail that takes you to this land of pure relaxation. A beautiful beach that is free of crowds and flying volleyballs. One of the city’s secret gems, with location that’s easy to miss but worth exploring. This rarely touched shoreline possesses mesmerizing views of Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab. So get going on this off the beat track and discover the intimate bay with your loved ones.
- Jumeirah Beach Residence or JBR Beach: From world class boutiques to extravagant skyscraping properties, this beach blends pretty well with the stylish city vibes. Situated in the Dubai Marina, JBR is a prime waterfront establishment. It’s a great place to unwind after a busy week and indulge in some fun and relaxing activities – from sunbathing on the sand to relaxing on a dhow cruise or partaking in an adrenaline pumping water sport. With upscale shopping and entertainment, the beach is a one-stop-shop for sea, sunbath, surf, sand, shopping and snacks, with world-class facilities, cafes, camel rides, water park and play areas for children.
The Desert City of Gold has no shortage of surf and sand. In fact, one of the top things to do in Dubai is to hit a beach. Dubai’s beaches comprise tourist-friendly choices complete with food shacks, sports and pools.
The Arabian Gulf with its glittering waters is a sight to behold and it’s no wonder that tourists spend so much time on the shore.
We are sure you’ll hit these action-packed beaches on your next Dubai vacation. Besides, where else can you see world famous structures like the Burj Al Arab towering on the horizon? 🙂